All right, my pretties. I have an assignment for you:
Open up a .doc or some sort of window that you can type in, and I want you to try to type the entire alphabet from A to Z.
I'll be damned if I don't get stumped on one letter every time.
David tried and he got stumped too... so try it. I'll put what happens to me at the bottom a bit lower. Try not to look until you've tried. No bias!
abcdefghijklmnopqurs.... crap....
I'll be damned if I don't get stumped at Q every time.
It's crazy the way our brains seem to work with the keyboard because we process "u" as the generally accepted letter to come after "q" when typing. Well... that's the best solution I can come up with.
The most interesting thing to me is that my brain wants to pick up with "r" right after "u". And even when I sing the alphabet while doing it, I say "r" and still press "u". Then hit "r" when I say "s" and I get to "t" for "s" and then I have to do some backspacing because that's where my brain finally gets too confused to go on because I've already hit "u" I suppose...
Anyway, just thought it was kind of cool and wanted to share it with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment