06 February 2009

Food

okay, I haven't posted what I've eaten lately. The past few days, basically I have eaten a lot of fat but very little carbs and sugar, so some of the stuff sounds really bad, but considering what i am trying to do, it isn't so bad to begin with. I'm going to have to cut down on the fat though from meats especially, because i got sick yesterday because i had some sausages that were way more fatty than my tummy is used to. I feel much better today though.

Let's see if i can remember what all i've eaten lately:

Today:
  • Wheatabix with milk
  • an egg with about two and a half strips of bacon
  • cauliflower "mac" and cheese * i need to post up the recipe some time because it was delicious!
  • drinks for today were milk and water
Yesterday:
  • Wheatabix with milk
  • whipped heavy cream with splenda
  • Trader Joe's smoked chicken sausage *delicious, but made me sick*
  • Another smoked chicken sausage *because i'm intelligent like that* with a little bit of white chicken chili, brussells sprouts and broccolli/cauliflower thing
  • drinks for the day were milk and water
Day before yesterday: (things are getting a little fuzzy)
  • wheatabix with milk
  • heavy whipping cream with mock chocolate ice cream
  • chicken sausage
  • chicken sausage
  • drink for the day was milk and water
Day before day before yesterday: (things are very fuzzy)
  • Chipped beef gravy on Wheatabix
  • Chipped beef gravy
  • bacon
  • heavy whipping cream with mock chocolate ice cream
  • mostly ham with some mac and cheese and corn
  • heavy whipping cream with mock chocolate ice cream
  • drink for the day was water

1 comment:

Terre said...

Sounds good Alyse, I can always use someone to help me eat right. And I hate shopping alone so a grocery partner would work wonderfully and keep me from impulse shopping and buying the wrong things. love you.